Friday, November 28, 2008

Dr.Zachary

I was relaxing on the couch and Zack wanted me to play with him. I told him I had a headache.
"Awww Mom, let me see," he said and wanted me to open my mouth. He took a look in my mouth and thought for a minute.
"You need a vitamin," he said and ran off. He returned with a child proof bottle of Ibuprofen.
"Here Mom, for your head."
"Thank you," I said, "but I need some juice." He then ran to the kitchen and when he returned he said "you like beer... here is a beer." Trying not to laugh I told him that I didn't need a beer right now, but I would go and get some juice. Then Zack ran upstairs again and returned with a band aid.
Gently running his hand down my cheek and under my chin he said, "Aww here sweetie, I will put this on your head" and he placed the band aid on my forehead.
"There you go sweetie, do you feel better?" he asked.
I feel a world better... I guess all you need is some love.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to borrow Dr. Zack sometimes when I need some lovin' too.

Subra ....[ V . Subramanian ] said...

When you have love in your heart , you can see beauty in everything . Zachary is a beauty .