Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lil drummer boy

You may or may not want to have the volume right down for this one :D


The boys were playing happily up in their room together. They were building when I had last been up to check on them. Then I heard the drums (yes the drums are in their room... still trying to decide if this is a good idea or not... the good thing is that they are only used for a short time when they are using them). At first I thought it was Zack, but I should have known it was Jonas hammering away. JB sure does like to bang away every once and awhile. My lil drummer boy. Im sure they will have a rocking band one day. Likely in our garage... not in the their bedroom or even in the house :S

I look forward to one day posting a music video that could one day win a music award :D

No comments: