Saturday, March 12, 2011

"A is an Alligator"

Story time one evening the kids and I read this Curious George book. I started reading it and right away Zachary took over. He would read each letter and then say it was for the object with it. He was bang on for more than I expected. When we came to 'X' he without skipping a beat "X is for Map". I chucked to myself and corrected him...then I looked at the picture. He is right - when you look at it. X does mark the spot, and that could very well be what these 2 are looking at.

You can guess what he said 'Z' was for. As soon as he looked over and saw the letter he said "Z is for ZACHARY!" with so much excitement and enthusiasm. It was so cute. He was so excited about the letter 'Z'.



No comments: