Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cleverly Hilarious

Jonas knows where to put his yogurt tube wrapper when he is finished... the garbage. He has become very good about putting his garbage in the garbage.
One afternoon after I changed him, he picked up the old diaper. "All done" I said assuming he would take it to the garbage. "Put it in the garbage Jonas." Scott said... assuming the same. Jonas with that look on his face started to walk toward the kitchen, but didn't go in.
"In the garbage." Scott said again. "I bet he is going to put it in the toilet." I said laughing at the thought. Jonas just kept walking straight to the bathroom. When he went in Scott ran after with fear I might be right. Not being quite quick enough, Scott got to the bathroom and found Jonas closing the lid of the toilet and reaching the handle to flush. He had already tossed the diaper in.
Who knew he was so smart. I mean it really does make sense... a little.

No comments: