Thursday, October 8, 2009

We are still here...

I would like to apologize to the wonderful people that read and follow my blog. Good and bad news... Good news I have been promoted within a company I enjoy working for. Bad news... I hardly find the time to keep up on the little things like my blog. I officially started my new position October 1st 2009. It has been an adjustment on my little family. The boys are now in daycare full time. And Scott and I are doing the best we can to balance our time. It has become a busy life and we are slowly easing into the changes.

So I would first like to say Happy Birthday to my very wonderful brother Mike. Who on September 23 celebrated his birthday with his beautiful glowing wife. I wish that the boys and I were closer to celebrate with him. We were celebrating with him in spirit. Happy Belated Birthday Uncle Mike!

Second I plan to just sit down at the computer one evening this (long) holiday weekend, and get you all caught up.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We are all doing well and continuing to giggle our way through every day together.

Love to all and may laughter fill your home as much as it does ours.

Krista

1 comment:

Care said...

Congratulations Krista! We're so proud of you. You'll be a great manager.