Zachary has started skating lessons. He is very exited and looking forward to becoming a hockey player. This is what he tells me anyway.
The first lessons where tough. Getting used to standing in skates, let alone walk in them... onto ice, took a bit to get used it. He spent quite a bit of time sitting and crawling on the ice. But by his second lesson there was such an improvement. I have to admit that I was so proud it was hard to contain myself from cheering. I enjoyed watching him go from just sitting and crawling around, to stand up all by himself. Then start to move around up right. He has started to skate more then fall. It is very exciting and I hope to post some video in the near future... stay tuned :)

Jonas cheers from the side lines
Hoping to have his turn in the near future
No comments:
Post a Comment